Apraksts tikai angļu valodā:
Record and stream with unparalleled sound quality direct to your computer with Blue’s Yeti USB Microphone. Yeti uses Blue’s proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings. Featuring four different pattern settings, Yeti is the #1 USB mic for podcasts, voice-overs for YouTube™, game streaming on Twitch™, skype™ calls, music and more. With simple controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain, you’ll be recording and streaming right out of the box.
- The ultimate professional USB microphone
- Tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation
- Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
- Perfect for podcasting, voiceovers, game streaming, interviews, field recordings, music, conference calls and more*
- Plug ‘n play – Mac and PC compatible
- Unique positionable design
Four Different Pattern Modes for Versatile Recording
Using Blue’s proprietary tri-capsule technology, the Yeti can record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Depending on what kind of sound you are recording, you can choose from four distinct pattern modes:
- Cardioid mode: Well-suited to podcasts, game streaming, vocals, and instruments, cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound.
- Stereo mode: The stereo mode uses both the left and right channels, and is ideal for capturing a realistic sound image when there are multiple sound sources in front of the mic.
- Bidirectional mode: Bidirectional mode records from both the front and the rear of the microphone. It is ideal for recording an interview between two people.
- Omnidirectional mode: Omnidirectional mode picks up sound equally from all directions. It is best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of “being there” – like a live recording of a band’s performance.